Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
- Your contact details. Your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address, and any other contact details you provide to us (including delivery address when you purchase our products online).
- Your account data. To complete your account at Taolia, we use your name, gender, contact details, birthday and other information you voluntarily provide to us.
- Your purchases online. To complete your online purchases via the official Taolia web store or via other official social media channels of Taolia, we use your name, gender, telephone number, contact details and all relevant information regarding your purchases, such as the amount and date of your purchases, the product(s) or service you purchase, the device through which you make your purchases, payment method, payment status, voucher code used (if any), delivery method and delivery address.
- Your data when subscribing to our newsletter. To be able to provide you with the newsletter of Taolia containing commercial content, we use your email address and additional information if you add such to your profile, such as name and date of birth.
PURPOSES OF USE PERSONAL DATA
- The Personal Data we collect is exclusively used for the following purposes:
- For the performance of our agreement with you: In order to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the Products, Services and information that you request, including managing and handling your requests, inquiries or complaints
- For our legitimate commercial interests: We use your Personal Data as described above (both on aggregated and on individual basis) for the purpose of advertising our Products and Services, to contact you via e-mail, regular mail, social media or otherwise for direct marketing or other commercial purposes. We also use your Personal Data for analyzing and improving the quality of our Products and Services, such as providing you with customer services and aftersales, and to understand you as a customer (customer optimization). This enables us to assess what may interest you, to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising. In addition, based on your use of our Services and Products you purchased, we may target with advertisement or other marketing materials that are customized to your personal preferences and experiences.
- When you participate in various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow you to make choices about how you share the personal data in your social media profile(s).
- Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites (and/or in combination with your settings on the Taolia pages), certain personal data may be shared with Rituals about your online activities and social media profiles (e.g. interests, marital status, gender, username, photo, comments and content you have posted/shared etc.).
- A Cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyze web traffic or informs when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We transfer cookies to your device to provide you with personalized services and content and to identify which of our sites or pages are of most interest to you. We do, however, recommend that you leave these cookies on as it allows us to provide you with the best customer experience possible. By disabling cookies, you will also be prevented from experiencing the entire site as was intended, and we will not be able to personalize our services to you. To disable cookies, please visit your browser’s settings.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY