Delicate and enhancing floral scent of Japanese honeysuckle with subtle notes of rosemary sage. A wonderful stimulating influence when you light this luxurious candle.
Made with luxury coconut wax blend and premium fragrance oils. All of our candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.
- Clean burn
- Lead free wick
- FDA approved waxes
- Paraben and phthalate free fragrances
- Reusable double walled borosilicate glass vessel
For optimal burn results, please allow the candle to burn until it reaches an even melt pool across the vessel. This helps prevent tunneling in subsequent burns. Trim wick to ¼ inch before each burn to avoid sooting and to ensure optimal burn time of your candle.
This double walled, borosilicate glass candle vessel can be reused as a drinking vessel after you have reached the end of burning. Simply let the candle harden, pour boiling hot water in the vessel and allow the wax to solidify to the top. Remove the solidified wax and the wick, wash the vessel with soap and warm water to remove excess wax and oils.
• 6 oz (170 g) - Burn Time: Up to 40 hours
• 2.5 oz (70 g) - Burn Time: Up to 20 hours
*Petite size comes in a 100% cotton dust bag.
- Trim the wick at least 1/4 inch prior lighting the candle. This will ensure a clean burning without the soot.
- Avoid drafts, air currents or vents. This will help prevent excessive/uneven burning. Burn the candle for at least 3 hours at a time. This will allow your candle to burn evenly without building much of the wax along the vessel.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, even while you're sleeping. Be sure to extinguish the candle first before leaving the room or going to bed.
- Avoid lighting the candle near surfaces that could catch fire. Keep burning candles away from curtains, drapes, books, bedding, furniture, carpets, flammable objects, etc.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets. Do not place burning candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- If available, use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle, as it's the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle. This can cause the hot wax to splatter.
- After you extinguish a candle, make sure your candle is completely out and there is no glow coming from the wick ember.
- Do not move or touch the candle until it has completely cooled.
For US only, all orders under $75, not counting sales/state tax, will be charged with a flat rate of $6 for shipping. (Excluding special promotions). Any orders over $75 will qualify for free shipping. Please allow 3-5 business days for us to process your orders.
A tracking number will be sent out within 48 hours of processing the order. It is the receiver’s responsibility to track the package once it has shipped. We are not responsible for lost/missing packages.
We regret that we do not currently offer international shipping other than Canada. Please note, taxes and duties are not included and it is the customers' responsibility to pay these fees separately when the order arrives. Duties and taxes are nonrefundable.
As we continue to scale our brand, we will add additional international countries. Stay tuned!
Because the candles are handmade and made to order, all sales are final with no exchanges and returns.
All items are carefully inspected prior shipment but we will replace your items if they arrive damaged during transit. You must notify us of the damage within 5 days of receiving the package. Please email us a photographic proof to email@example.com so we may file a complaint with the shipping service for any broken items.